First team to reach or go over 1000 points wins!
- Throw the axe and stick it to score points.
- If the axe blade is touching the outer ring of a scoring area, it counts for that scoring area.
- If your axe blade is touching two different scoring areas, count the higher score.
- If your axe falls out of the board before the score is determined, the shot counts as a miss.
- When an axe is stuck, that player/team will be assigned a point multiplier based on the scoring area they hit.
- Correctly answer the trivia question that appears in order to receive the point multiplier you were assigned. Note: A “No Answer” secures the original point value. An incorrect answer will result in the loss of all points.