Center Manager Pro
LASERTRON developed its first Point of Sale (POS) system 20+ years ago to run our company owned entertainment centers. Center Manager Pro keeps track of all incoming payments, plus scheduling of parties, groups, and even individual players. It also tracks the number of available time slots for each individual attraction and much more.
We recently released our newest and most extensive Center Manager Pro update ever. Our entire software suite was completely redeveloped from the ground up. It’s currently operating in both our company owned stores and will be available September 15th to all our current LASERTRON POS operators. Center Manager Pro will be available for general release starting November 1st and will be on display at the IAAPA trade show this coming November.
Below is a partial list of the features included in Center Manager Pro:
Point of Sale (POS)
- Quick Sale
- Override Reports
- Reservation Reports
- View Transactions
- Attraction Scheduling
- Party and Group Types
- Bar & Cafe Tabs
- Kitchen Bump Screens (w/notes, pager numbers)
- Pagers (attractions, order up, etc.)
- Gift Cards
- Customer Search Functions (last name, email, phone, and booking ID)
- Time Clock & Staff Schedule
- Cashless Option (w/bill acceptors at all payment stations)
- Card Balances (view and combine)
- Sales Reports
- Load Promo Cards
- Multi-Location Synchronization
- and a whole lot more...
- Show Playing Times w/Text Reminder
- Player Codename
- Email, address, phone, etc.
- Customer/Member Photo
Online Reservations and Payments
- Online Reservations (players, parties, and groups)
- Online Payments (deposits and payments for players, parties, and groups)
- Reservations are booked directly into the Point of Sale schedule also books out the available attraction slots.
- Programmable Terms and Renewal Dates
- Parent/Child Membership Types
- Auto-Renew Payments
- Auto-Add Bonus Rewards on Member Cards